From 12 November 2019, the Consulate welcomes you to rue Liotard n° 4.
The Consulate is open :
– Monday, with appointment only, from 9.00 AM to 12.00 AM,
– Thursday, without appointment, from 9.00 AM to 12.00 AM.
Transit Visas, Category « TS »
Transit Visa Requirements
- Actual Passport (must not expire within 6 months after your travel)
- 1 Application form of the Consulate
- 2 Photos taken within the past 6 months
- Confirmed flight ticket proceeding to the destination country
- Hotel reservation in destination country
- Evidence of adequate finance min. CHF 500.- per person or CHF 1’500.- per family
- Visa of a destination country in the passport
- Visa fee must be paid in cash : CHF 30.- per entry
For non Swiss nationals, please provide further documents as shown below :
- Copie of “C” permit
In case that the applicant’s passport shall be sent back by post, an envelope with applicant’s address and CHF 6.30 of stamps are required.
The Royal Thai Consulate does not accept any responsability for any kind of loss or damage from post service.
Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
Consular officers assumes the right to deny or grant any type of visa to the applicant.